Sunday, November 15, 2009

7 1/2 Habits


Probably the hardest habit for me would be the begin with an end in mind... because I don't believe that it is important. While I believe that goals are important in life, they should not be concrete but should instead flow and be changeable. If I begin with the end in mind, I don't leave room to grow and learn from an experience. If I start something without making a concrete goal, I am more apt to learn and grow from the experience.

As for my easiest, I believe I am competent in several of the areas. I effectively use technology in my everyday life. I accept responsibility for my own learning and take it upon myself often to learn whatever it is that I need or want to learn. I know how to gather and find tools to help me learn. Because I already have several of these habits, I am already confident in myself as a competent learner. Most importantly though, I'm not afraid to learn. As a large group of Californians recently learned, I have zero qualms stopping whatever I'm doing just to perform the banana chant.

Go Bananas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice background. Or should I say BEAUTIFUL?!?! Way to go on the stopping everything for the banana chant...it is SO worth it!

LibraryLass on November 16, 2009 at 3:28 PM said...

That was me posting btw....I am also following you...hee hee heee heee (evil laugh)

damari on November 18, 2009 at 9:47 AM said...

I agree that you can really miss out on a lot of opportunities along the way if you're too focused on the destination. I enjoy meandering, myself.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I'm silly, and I like to randomly break out into song and dance. That's all you need to know. **grin**

Followers

 

Silly Song Sing Alongs : Life in a Children's Library Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez